Loading...

Search This Blog

Loading...

Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Maria Bello

Maria Bello is one of those second tier actors I love to catch. She seems down to earth and plays a good shrew or first wife. (In The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor she was saddled with replacing much loved Rachel Weisz in a poorly done sequel.)

Overall a good actor with some remarkable performances, such as her acting in The Cooler.


Maria Bello Forget
"Forget"

Maria Bello Forgive Towelhead
"Forgive Towelhead"

Maria Bello Healing Sisters
'Healing Sisters"

Maria Bello Hurts
'Hurts"

Maria Bello We Fun
"We Fun"


video
Buetiful sex scene from The Sisters. Not just Maria Bello mind you check out that bedroom and the view.


video
Pierce Brosnan is up to no good with Maria Bello in Butterfly on a Wheel which was later renamed Shattered.


video
I'm not sure what he is doing to Maria Bello with that cigarette in Downloading Nancy and I'm not sure I want to know. As an aside pantyhose are whatever the opposite of sexy is.


video
What is with the lighting in movies nowadays. Downloading Nancy seems to be bathed in some sort of Industrial green.


video
Again I'm lost, is the dog some sort of symbolism? Maybe I need to rent Downloading Nancy but first I want to invest in a color filter for my television.


video
My girlfriend and I had the exact same fight last night... creepy.


video
Maria Bello as a cheerleader in A History of Violence... Go Team.


video
Maria Bello has sex on the stairs in A History of Violence. Now I know sex on the stairs is supposed to be sexy (They were so passionate they could not make it to the bed) but really could you think of a more uncomfortable place for a quicky?


video
Maria Bello walks into room with her robe open showing full frontal nudity, pauses, and then walks out again: works for me.


video
Maria Bello looks quite sexy in The Cooler. I like her with a few extra curves.


video
More sex with Maria Bello and William H Macy in the Cooler.


video
Maria Bello, William H Macy and downtown Las vegas star in The Cooler


video
Best Hogan's Heroes episode ever.



Please click here to go back to the index of Movie Reviews and Actress Profiles



For full size representation click twice on images below (Takes you off site so use back button to return to Naughty Bits)


hngudt97konwcz2uaej5.jpg



ai9bwcfz2w2xhzvvv6x.jpg


lwb3y1sup71yrm7lx7a.jpg


zmp632b9mvbg0n39p5ru.jpg


ee6unfu7253ldzylq93q.jpg


.

No comments: